Thursday, August 28, 2014

creciendo.


Our Zone leaders made us watch this at our Zone Training.. hahaha... TALK ABOUT HELLO MARRIAGE PREP! It was a little funny at the start.. but by the end we were all really humbled and the Spirit was so strong. 

This week I have learned a lot about patience, especially with myself. Progression takes time and Hermana Skidmore is all about the before and after infomercial, give me five seconds and I'll make your carpet look as white as my teeth after too falling asleep with the whitening things in. haha I LIKE INSTANT RESULTS! and that's not the way God works... slowly but surely he is refining us.. 

I've also been reading a lot about Job. The guy in the Bible that lost EVERYTHING. I've only lost my camera and i'm about to explode.. he lost all his sheep, all his animals, AND his besties.... so I've got some work to do.. but that's the beautiful thing - "He loves me enough to cut me down." Heavenly Father loves us enough to let us learn and grow, slowly but surely, and before we know it, and maybe without even realizing it, we'll be closer to heaven than we ever though possible. 

Que tenga una buena semana y les quiero con todo mi corazon,

Hermana Skidmore