Saturday, January 4, 2014

Feliz Navidad!!

Hola hola!

OKAY SO TODO ESTA INCREIBLE en Tracy!!!!

The ward is fantastic. The Ward Mission Leader, Bishop relif society president all told me my spanish is real good for only 7 months and that my accent is pretty solid for a white girl. They have an attractive son that's serving in Florida right now #plus

I adore my companion.

Hna Griffith was in the MTC with me! We get along perfectly. And we're both excited and super motivated to work hard in this area. She reminds me a lot of Leah Bartek haha.

Miracle of the Week:

We met Randy Roberto. He's 18 and from Mexico as of 4 months ago. His family loves to go look at the Oakland temple.. not really knowing what it is. Hea media referral from the Visitors Center! We knocked on the door and he was like.. "What do I have to do to go inside? I'll do it." haha OKAY! He said that he is really interested because this is all different from what he's ever heard before. We gave him a Libro de Mormon and a reading assignment. He was like.. that's it? so gave him more :) haha ahhhh these people are so great!!!

I read something this week that I really loved:

"by becoming the anwer to someone's prayer, we find the answers to our own."

It's all about service. Especially during the Christmas season!

Gosh I love being a missionary. It's constannnnttt work! But it's constant improvement as well. I am so grateful for the birth of Jesus Christ because that's where it all started. The Savior of the World  was born. and the rest is history. Literally. The rest is also still in progress.

Les amo siempre.


Hermana Skidmore

Skyping Morgan on Christmas